:: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this …
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this event in amsterdam

Hi all,

John, thanks indeed for that editorial offer, sold! :)

Jaromil:

> <what about using this? http://www.booki.cc anyone else here using it?>

Let's try:

> And oddly enough whilst seeking out a copy y'day of Gustav Metzger's The
> Crisis in Technological Art I found mention of a 20 page 'broadsheet' from
> forty years ago inspired by the Klephts who were 'bands of poets who
> became first thieves and later guerrillas during the Greek revolt against
> Turkey, making fortresses of the mountain tops. It is recorded that their
> singing led many people to leave their occupied villages for the freedom
> of the mountain tops.'

I have been reading about the Katharen and the fall of Montsegur in the
past days. That was one mountain top that did not make it to freedom,
although it was thought to be impenetrable. The history of the Catholic
Church and its ways of scheming both Kings and common people into
torturing and burning non violent bonhommes and bonfemmes (total equality
among Cathars in 1100), is a blueprint of the ages to come, including
ours.

salut! Rob