:: Re: [Netsukuku] Is Netsukuku still …
Author: Pablo Ferreira
To: netsukuku
New-Topics: [Netsukuku] WAS -> Re: Is Netsukuku still alive? --> NOW [litleOT] ; ) without control and censorship
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] Is Netsukuku still alive?

I don't know anything about the lenguaje your are porting nesukuku, but I congratulate for your work, i think that internet must be free and really public without control and censorship, hopefully netsukuku be and alternative in that direction.

Studing more about the proyect is one threat in ejecution

see you