:: Re: [Netsukuku] Is Netsukuku still …
Author: alpaca@pfx.msk.su
To: Netsukuku discussion list
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] Is Netsukuku still alive?
Guys, it is a mailing list. We all see messages from both of you. Ivan, if you don't want to receive netsukuku messages, UNSUBSCRIBE from mailing list.
Sent from mobile

Ivan Smith <ivanthebootlegger@???> написал(а):

Hi there,

I sorry to tell you I am not part of Netsukuku developing team. I did ask Netsukuku about what they were doing. Then I get an email from some one ask me what I knew about Netsukuku and I am saying I know nothing at all. And now your writing me ask me the same thing so I don’t know how you got my email address. I am not upset you have my email I just don’t how you got my email address. I will tell your email came to me I did not go looking for you. I do not know you. I do want to do P2P and if I do my IP will shut down on me. My last thought is your not English or American. I am American living in France. Because your last sentence I cannot understand you misspell this one word leave in the dark as to what you want Sorry. What is this word? filosofical If you look in your email to me you will see the word. I am not saying my English is better then your English just that you misspelled one word other wise your English is understandable. I guess you speak Spanish and I sorry
I do
not but you do a good job in your English a lot better then my Spanish. Have a good any how.

Yours truly,

Ivan